Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation 

1. One of the things I really liked about the class was that Mr. Haymore was always so enthusiastic about teaching us, there were never a time when he never wanted to teach. Also the fun activities we did on the computer like code and scratch. 

2. The wasn't much I disliked about the class it was chill we didn't do anything complicated. 

3. The Class is fine just the way it is now

4. My favorite moment in the class was when we made our own scratch projects, everyone's projects were so creative and wonderful. 

5. Well i didn't really "try" my best i just gave some effort into this class because its just an elective but it was a great class.

6. No I'm not reading my life planning goals notebook everyday, i feel like its a waste of time. No offence but id rather do something else the only time I read it is in class. 

7. I don't know 

No comments:

Post a Comment